DMC will not close the membership that someone else started with out my permission.DMC says I have to file fraud complaints w/ the police and send them copies before they cancel the account I didn't start,but in the meantime they are sending me bills for movies I never received.I am a 53yr old widowed guy w/ no children, does anyone think I want to watch the Jonas Brothers? That's what the bill is for.The woman in billing I talked to,Ann Marie was cocky and arrogant hung up on me when i tried to tell her I didn't know who started this and to just close the account.

If I had kids maybe this would sound like it was on me,but I don't.They should cancel the account, problem solved!!

Review about: Disney Movie Club Account.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

i think its bull of them to do that when you do contact them and you cant change information online which i think is *** so now im stuck in a membership which had no clue just thought hey four movies for a dollar each this is bull and i feel for you its a run around so good luck i would just close your bank account and move on to make the fraud becuase if you dont know your information its almost impossible to get through the automated to a cast member hope you do better and hope everything gets figured out

I'm sorry you are having an issue with the Disney Movie Club, we definitely want to assist you in any way we can. Please call 1-800-459-7002. For fastest service please have your member number when you call. Your membership number can be found in the upper right hand corner of your Featured Title card in the membership information box or if you recently received an order, your membership number can be found at the top of the enclosed invoice. If you do not have your member number, please call 1-920-521-4015.

Also, the Disney Movie Club website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.disneymovieclub.com where you can send emails to our customer service cast members, place an order, or learn more about the club.

Disney Movie Club Member Advocate