2.3

I called Disney's Movie Club to decline the featured title, hoping that I would catch it before it was mailed out.They already mailed it out and told me that once I shipped back the DVD then my account be exponged and no additional charges would ecru; the cast member also told me that I would be able to close the account entirely.

I called back recently after receiving a giant bill for the same feature and I was told that I still needed to ship the movie back (which is fine, I get it), however, I wouldn't be able to close the account until I purchased 5 DVDs at regular price. Apparently, this is in the fine print of my contract.

Beware and don't sign up for this.You can purchase the same movies for half the price at a retail outlet like Target or Warlmart.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: The company needs to educate their cast members so that they are able to tell their members important information up front. You need to make your "fine print" giant print so that people are clear on what they are signing up for. Too many loop-holes..

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments