I became a member of Columbia and Disney movie clubs at about the same time.When my comittment was fulfilled at Columbia I asked and was put on an account that would only send movies when I asked them to.

Disney on the other hand will not do that, they continue to send movies even when I decline their monthly selections, then they wonder why I send them bsck.

I would be much happier with Disney if they would do as Columbia does and not send anything unless they atre asked to.It would save them a lot of money.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

My name is Priscilla, I work as the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club.Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

My Email address is memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and my direct phone line is 800-459-7002.I am here to help!

Priscilla

DMCMemberAdvocate is a troll. Ignore this fool. They DO NOT work for DMC.

Donald,

Please give me a call and we will figure this out together! 800-459-7002. I look forward to helping you!

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

I HAVE A 25.90 CHARGE ON MY CREDIT FROM DISNEYMOVIECLUB. I DO NOT RECALL ORDERIN G ANY MOVIE AND I CALL YOUR 1 800 NUMBER TO DECLINE WHEN I GET YOUR NOTICES, SO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS MOVIE IS AND HOW IT FELL THROUGH THE CRACKS.

Jft,

The Disney Movie Club does not have an option to turn off the Featured Title responses at this time. If you would like assistance with your account, please contact me directly with more information. My email is memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. I look forward to hearing from you so I can help!

Member Advocate