1.1

My husband signed up for DMC and in an effort to do something nice for a family, I signed up for one under their name and address but with my payment information.They refuse to honor the membership because that the billing address was used on another account.

A billing address is for payment and a mailing address is for the household. Disney apparently didn’t like this ambiguity in their contract being brought to their attention so their advocate/legal office, instead of calling me like I requested, sent an email hiding behind the provision that lets them reject an account because they feel like it. Nice doing business with Disney. They charge outrageous prices but are crying foul over a few movies.

This is what I get for trying to do something nice.Lesson learned don’t do nice things for people because businesses like Disney frown upon doing kind acts.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is certainly not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club.Please let me help!

Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla