So I joined dmc a couple months ago I've had several problems one being they tried to charge me s&h fees on my " join the club" DVD which is suppose to be free, second I sent them a check (cause everyone should know you don't give then your credit card) which they said they never got so charged a late fee of 3.95 more so I sent another check.Which I guess was sufficient enough so they took it.

Then I declined my monthly selection which they decided to send anyway.

Needless to say I'm fed up them and will be canceling.So for everyone thinking of joining don't waste your time and money its over priced and time consuming.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

This is happening to me!!I'm paying by cheque because I don't have a credit card.

I ordered 2 movies and I received my first movie with an invoice that said I have to pay for that first before I can receive the rest of my order. So I sent my money in the mail August 29th and I keep checking and now it says on my account, "you have a late overdue fee" UMMM WHAT THE!?!?! no I don't!!!

I've sent TWO cheques to them for paying for BOTH my movies (sent them in two seperate envelopes) and neither one of them is being cashed.How is that possible?!?!

Bakersfield, California, United States #685983

This is the first review I have ever written concerning a company, however I feel like it is so necessary.I had placed an order at the beginning of June.I had been waiting almost two months to receive that order that I had placed.

I spoke to multiple people who told me each time that my order was going to be shipped shortly. I spoke to another person today because I still had not received this order, to my shock I was told that they had no credit card information on file for me and had not received a payment from me. I was completely shocked. I had prepaid for that order.

I was told that I would have to provide another credit card and place another order. Needless to say I was pissed and now I have to go through the process of getting to them the bank statement that clearly shows my payment was recieved and jump through a whole bunch of other hoops before I get my money back.

I still cannot believe it.Give them another credit card, are you kidding me!!!