ijoined this club to obtain movies for my grandaughter.placed first order in time for Christmas- received nothing by Jan.

but they had cashed my check! Called them.. they sent my movies to someone else and had all my info incorrect! finally got movies..then ordered more...this order they messed up also and then mailed me an over due notice!

Finally ended my commitment, spoke to rep and told them how disappointed I was and to close out this account. i am still getting the "reply or it will be sent"!

Fed Up- rather go to walmart.never again!

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

PintTita

People DMC is not a STORE it's a CLUB(membership). You get better discounts than that store called "walmart" haha and why would you give you checking information if you have financial issues. Give them your credit card number, that way you won't be pissed.

IamSteveD,

I am Priscilla, the Member Advocate and I work for the Disney Movie Club. You are correct in your comment that movieclubinfo.com is not a website. For clarification, my EMail address is memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com this is not a website. The Disney Movie Club's website is disneymovieclub.go.com. If you have any questions or concerns, I encourage you to contact me at my email (above) or give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 and I can put your mind at ease. I am here to help!

Disney Movie Club

DMCMemberAdvocate IS NOT working for the movie club and movieclubinfo.com DOES NOT exist! I have no idea why his troll enjoys making such a nuisance of themselves but ignore this fool. The real customer service agents at DMC are not this helpful or nice, but they aren't trolls eiher.

Antonia,

Please give me a call. We can fix this by simply reviewing how to manage your Featured Titles, it is an easy solution but we need to speak with you to help!

Give me a call directly at 800-459-7002.

Thank y ou!

Disney Movie Club

:( yes you are right they just took money out of my acount and now iam po i cant beleave they sucker you in and take you to the cleaners and rip you off.i told i wanted to cancel and refuse the next order and now they took money out of my checking acount.

That is not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. I regret this happened this way for you! Please contact me directly and I will take care of everything for you. My email is memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. I look forward to resolving this for you.