2.0
Ease of Use

I recently checked my bank balance and saw I was being charged $33.90 by Disney Movie Club. When I logged in to my account information, I saw the charge was for a Wrinkle in Time Blu ray which I never ordered.

I immediately called the customer service line, and after about fifteen minutes of trying to get through to an actual person, I was assured that the order would be stopped and my money refunded. After a couple of days, the charge on my account was reversed, and I thought that was the end of it.

It turns out they sent the movie anyway after being told I never ordered it. Now Disney Movie Club is saying I have a balance due, and I have to go through the trouble of buying packing material and arranging transportation to the post office to return this movie that I didn't order in the first place!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 14.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is not what you should expect with your Disney Movie Club Membership. We can always send you a pre-paid mailing label to send back a movie that we may not have received your response on.

Give my team a call at 888-608-8100, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can further assist you. Priscilla