I am disappointed and worried now that I see that there are other customers who have had trouble working with this company. I sent back my 'do not order card' for two selections in December (and did not receive them), but went on line today to see that I have been CHARGED for them.

I also ordered one of the monthly selections by phone & was charged for it, but never received it.

I am working on my course of action; in the meantime, I would NOT recommend entering into this company. I will be sure to follow up with details as they occur; I am hoping that I'll be able to report some resolution and that Disney Movie Club will make this situation right quickly.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16, 2010.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

The Disney Movie Club appreciates that our Members want alternative methods to respond to their Featured Titles. By visiting our website or calling our 24 hour automated phone system, you are able to manage your Featured Titles at your convenience. Please visit disneymovieclub.com or call 800-382-4527. All you need is your Member number, which is located in the upper right hand corner of your Featured Title card. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Member Advocate