1.3
Ease of Use

I opened an account and enjoyed purchasing many movies from the Disney movie club over several years. Every time i fulfilled my commitment they asked me to cancel and re-enroll.

They even encouraged me to open accounts for friends and family. I had my account cancelled and closed because there was another person at my apartment building buying movies as well. They told me this violated their terms and conditions. I called and complained and they won't let me purchase their titles anymore.

Absolutely ridiculous. Called customer service multiple times and was told it was under review and that they would call me back when they reached a decision.

But then they would never call me back. Calling them is nearly impossible because they won't let you talk to anyone without an account number, but they cancelled my account, so you have to sit on hold for forever to talk to someone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Disney Movie Club Customer Care.

Reason of review: Cancellation of Account.

Preferred solution: Let me re-enroll at the Disney Movie Club..

I liked: Selec.

I didn't like: Getting to a person is near impossible, Product and advertisment fraud.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is definately not the expectation of the service I want you to have with our Club. Please let me help.

Please call me at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.PriscillaMember AdvocateDisney Movie Club