I have contacted them via email and phone to cancel my membership. The first time was in March of 2017, I believe.

They sent me dvds that I did not order (yes, I did decline on time). Then charged my debit card. Luckily, my card had expired the previous month and it couldn't go through. I called, sent back the unopened box.

I was told my membership would be cancelled, but not before they tried over and over to get me to update my debit card. No way! Fast forward to this month and I get a package in the mail. I order all the time from different places, so I just opened it.

I was furious to see it was bluerays (which I NEVER got before, just dvds) from Disney. I called them. I had also moved to a different state in August, so they had my old address, not new. I was told that they got my new address.

They never would tell me why the order was sent and tried to say I never cancelled my membership. So I made it clear I was cancelling and to never send anything here except a shipping label to return the bluerays. Since then, I have gotten the member mailings that you need to decline ordering each month, a bill for November of last year, and the return label. What the heck???

I never received anything in November. It is pointless to call or email. They don't care. They will tell you they cancel your membership and then bill you for things you did not order, and send you movies.

Oh wait, I just got another bill. They say I ordered something on the 1st of January. So at my new address, they have three fake "orders" from me, one in Nov, Dec and one in Jan.

I am beyond livid. They need to just stop.

Preferred solution: CANCEL MEMBERSHIP and STOP sending me stuff!!.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 06.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

I do care! Please let me help!

That is not the type of experience I want you to have. Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla