I was missing a few Disney movies that I wanted. I joined the Disney movie club.

Since then, the club really try to ram the movies down your throat. I finished my commitment I signed up for yet they still pushing their DVD to me the most annoying way by sending messages like "If you don't respond by a certain date, the movie will send to you automatically". Including shipping , a single movie is in the $40 range.

My credit card has expired, they threatened to send the movies to me with an invoice.

You have to keep watching for them to send you for unwanted movies all the time even when you are on a trip.

This club gives me the worst feeling about Disney.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

I am sad you feel this way about your Disney Movie Club Membership. As long as you are a Member, the Featured Title program is still something we need you to respond to.

You never have to get a movie you do not wish to have in your collection. If you do not want a particular one, no problem! Just let us know. We have three simple ways to respond at your convenience are: -Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527.

-Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com. -Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

I can be reached by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club