I got an email from Disney movie club thanking me for my subscription and order for 25.90!I was livid because I know I didn't do this!

I called them at 5:51 pm on October 18th 2,017 and talked to a man never heard a name from him ( I have an ear infection so he could have said it and I just didn't hear it ) I said I wanted this order cancelled and I didn't make it ! He asked my name I told him then asked my address and I told him and he said it looks like u did make this order . I said no sir I did not I told u that already! I am asking u to cancel the subscription and order please.

He said I can't do that . I said oh yes u will! Then he agreed to cancel it. I thanked him for doing that.

Our conversation ended. About 5-10 minutes later I tried to sign in to the account cause my mom suggested me to do that so we can see if he really did cancel my account. I couldn't sighn in to the account that I still say I don't make and it said it was disabled. So the man did what I had told him to do!

I will not be doing business with this company ever again !Will still go to Disney world site but never the Disney movie club site!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

That is not the type of experience we want you to have.

Please let us help!

Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Member Advocate