Disney Movie Club Is A Scam
Ok so I joined the Disney Movie Club by responding to an offer 4 movies for the price of 14.95 and it had said in the terms that i had to buy five movies before i could close my account and i agreed but the part they didnt say is that i wouldnt get to pick the five movies which i think is bull *** if im going to pay for movies i should at least choose the movies i want to pay for. I mean the movies they are sending me arent bad movies i love disney but for example The newest Pirates of the carribean is being sent to me i really dont want that movie because to be honest i thought that one was ***109fc106 review #270615
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "I am on my second Kuereg and after proper maintenance it has stopped working? ??? I would like a an emergency replacement. This is the second time this ha..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."